Monday, April 19, 2010

Consolidation Plan

It is with a heavy heart that I bring the news to you that Presidential Ranting and Sciency Science Stuff will no longer exist in the world as we know it. They have been consolidated with the greater school of thought in my mind.

You see, I felt so limited by Presidential Ranting's promise of things about presidents. I often wanted to write about politics, other aspects of history, and I think I wanted to write about world flags once. None of this was technically presidential though.

In addition, Sciency Science Stuff never took off. Science isn't a great blog.

So to save my blogging abilities from destruction, these two blogs have been combined into this new Agglomerated Musings blog. I can write about ANYTHING.

That's right, no longer are my blogs about a single unifying theme, I have indeed become one of the internet masses. Now my blog in no way stands out and my audience will never expand past my circle of friends, no matter how hard I try!


The only other thing I have to say is Poetic Thoughts in Poetic Form is still separate from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment