Thursday, January 28, 2010

Top 10: Coolest Looking VPs

In my last of the top 10 lists for a while, I examine the Vice Presidents, in terms of how awesome they look. Their names are links to pictures.

Presidential names in parentheses.

10. Millard Fillmore (Taylor)
This seems to be the only picture to do him justice.

9. James Sherman (Taft)
I don't know quite what it is about him. Maybe the spectacles just pull off the right effect.

8. Thomas Hendricks (Cleveland 22)
I think the hair/sideburns just work for Hendricks.

7. Adlai Stevenson (Cleveland 24)
Oddly enough, the baldness only makes him look more awesome.

6. Garret Hobart (McKinley)
Just like Adlai, but a step up in cool.

5. Thomas Marshall (Wilson)
He kinda seems like an ancestor to Eric Foreman on That 70s Show.

4. Charles Curtis (Hoover)
Just a good looking moustache.

3. Schuyler Colfax (Grant)
The only Vice President with a beard. This baffles me.

2. Chester Arthur (Garfield)
Gotta love the friendly mutton chops. Or the "Chester Arthur" as they are sometimes known. Which I plan to grow someday.

1. Levi Morton (Benjamin Harrison)
Chester Arthur just got out-"Chester Arthur"ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment